2016 Battle in Rocky Top National Champions –
TPW, CC- Grey, CCC and AAA
2016 NYFL Champions –
TPW, CC-Crimson, CCC, BB, BBB, AAA and Flag- Grey
2015 Battle in Rocky Top National Champions – TPW and AAA
2015 TNYFL Champions – TPW and AAA
1. The fees are $165.00 per football player.
2. The fees for football players include a game jersey, game pants,
game socks, trophy, league/team fees, and insurance.
3. We also offer a $ 10.00 sibling discount.
4. All fees must be paid in full by August 12.
AGE DIVISIONS: (Age as of July 31st)
• 5-6 year old – Pee Wee Division
• 7-8 year old – C Division
• 9-10 year old – B Division
• 11-12 year old – A Division
*Depending on the number of players at an age group, a team or teams may be added according to experience.
Triples: BBB – Most Experienced
Doubles: BB – Experienced
Singles: B – Least Experienced
1. Practices will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at Veterans Memorial Park in
2. The practice schedule will include Fridays until the first week of school.
3. Practices will continue during rain and snow; however, adverse weather conditions such as a heat advisory or lightning may lead to an adjustment to the practice schedule.
(Check with your head coach for practice schedules and cancellations.)
4. Only CERTIFIED COACHES will be allowed on PRACTICE/GAME fields.
5. For safety concerns, parents are to pick their child up from each team’s DESIGNATED PRACTICE FIELD.
1. Home games are usually played on Saturdays at Veterans Memorial Park.
2. Please plan to arrive at games 1 ½ hour before game time as this allows for warm-up time and weigh-in.
3. Players must be at the designated weigh-in station 30 minutes before game time.
1. If not, by league rules the player will not be able to play until after halftime.
4. There is no weight limit to play, but there is a weight limit to advance the ball at each level.
• Triple Pee Wee Division – 65 lbs
• CCC Division – 90 lbs
• BBB Division – 110 lbs
• AAA Division – 135 lbs
FOOTBALL EQUIPMENT NEEDED:
1. Helmet (Crimson): Provided by the league
2. Shoulder pads: Provided by the league on a first come first serve basis
3. Practice pants and practice jersey – purchased by parent
4. Mouthpiece – purchased by parent
5. Football cleats – purchased by parent